Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Good Morning All!!!

What are you truly thankful for? Are you celebrating an Amazing God, loving family and wonderful friends? Are you praising God for His bountiful provision? Or are you thinking of something else?

I am definately in AWE of my Mighty Abba!! He has WOWed me yet again!! Last night during Thanksgiving eve service one of my children accepted Christ into his heart and shared in his first communion!! Not only was I so happy to be chosen to pray with him but also to be able to watch him partake of our Savior together!! My heart is completely over joyed!!!

Maybe God has got a different growing story for you to be thankful for, or maybe you are beginning a new part of your journey with Jesus to be excited about, either way cherish Him, and His children that He has chosen to love and support you through this season!!!

No comments: