Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Psalm 18:28

For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.

Heavenly Father, Thank You for these glorious energizing days of spring!! The sun is burning through the clouds to provide light for Your children!! I desperately need You to light my candle in my darkness. The darkness that I have created or allowed to prosper. Father, Your light is the only thing that will penetrate and shed light unto my life! I need to see Your Truth and recognize how You are changing my direction, how You are focusing my attention on different areas in my life! Help me to understand and trust Your directions, for I know that You only have our best interests at heart! You have commanded me to slow down and You have settled my spirit. You have comforted me as I have grieved over loosing my selfish activities that are still considered "good things" but now that my boys are getting older these "good things" are actually harming them. Lord, I pray that You continue to work within me, I am the clay and You are the Perfect Potter, I humble myself before You and submit to Your commands!! I pray that You touch the boys' hearts as we go through these changes as a family, please make our family a stronger unit that keeps their eyes on You!! In Jesus' Holy and Precious Name! Amen!!

No comments: