Monday, March 29, 2010

Psalm 20:7

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. NIV

Where do you place your trust? When trials & tragedy hit, do you hit the floor trusting God? or do you run to the phone to talk with someone? or do you wrack your brain to figure out your plan of attack to conquer and be victorious?

I learned a while ago - that I am not all that smart and really could not live life very well on my own. You have to be on top of everything at all times and I was frazeled on all edges!! Every turn I would make would be met with trouble, heart ache, stress and disagreements - and as soon as I get done with a situation, another one was on its way. It was never ending!!

When I accepted Christ as my LORD and Savoir, I submitted to His leading and He has proven time and time again that He provides everything I need, and some things I want, and things I didnt even know I would enjoy!! :) He has truly lead me to gentle waters with green pastures for me to be nourished and He has instilled peace in my heart so I may rest!!

Please take a moment to evaluate, and ask God to reveal to you where you place your trust?

No comments: