Monday, April 5, 2010

Psalm 21:13

13Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.

Coming from celebrating Easter weekend and the resurrection of my Lord and Savior, I delight in His absolute power!! I am humbled by the level of the torture that Jesus suffered for me, I get choked up remembering the image in my mind!! I am such an unworthy individual for Him to endure that to call me His Princess - and yet I accept His sacrifice and love with open arms and an open heart to just wash over me!!

I am also thankful for the weakness that I carry in this human body, mind and soul. For I know when I am weak or insufficient - God is able to use that precise moment to shine through me and accomplish His work!! All I have to do is be a willing vessel for His power and wisdom!! As He works through me, I am able to witness His movements which is always full of love and compassion and mercy for His children, either lost or found.

2 Corinthians 12:9-11 (New International Version)
9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Have you changed your perspective about your weakness? Or are you still striving to do it all?? Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal a time where God was able to use you during a time of weakness - then Praise Him for using you for His Glory!!!

No comments: