Thursday, September 17, 2009

Proverbs 23: 15 My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad; 16 my inmost being will rejoice when your lips speak what is right. 17 Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the LORD. 18 There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.

I have noticed lately that I have been asking a lot of questions and not necessarily interesting in the answer given to me. Normally I am able to focus and keep my attention on the person in front of me - especially if I love them!! I do not believe that my heart is currently being wise, and I know that my heart has not been its normal zealous self.

A very dear friend asked me if I would "retreat"? At the time I was going strong!! God had just done a tune up on me and I had a full tank of gas. Now, I am sucking fumes and there is a good 600 miles to go. I believe God is calling me to His gas station for some fuel, a little walk outside, maybe a milk shake!!! So, my very dear sweet friend - I am taking you up on your offer!!!! You tell me when it will be convenient for me to "retreat"!!!!!

No comments: