Monday, June 2, 2008

God's Presence

The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open unto their cry.



Psalm 34:15



How comforting it is, Father, to know that You watch over me. May I live confidently in a sense of Your presence. Amen.



<><



You read how Moses would not budge and inch without God, if He was not coming, then Moses wasn’t going. I struggle with keeping my eyes, mind, heart fixed on God through out my day. I am so human, I am easily distracted with the fast paced world around me, the noise just gets louder and louder, and I feel like I am in a whirl pool getting twisted around going down the drain. I only cry to God, when I think of it, and then He pulls me out of the vortex and plants me on a rock to dry off and catch my breath. Only to do it again, what a vicious cycle I seem to get myself into. Do you think God gets tired of saving me? I know that He doesn’t but you would think that I would recognize the writing on the wall by now.



Little by little – I know that God is placing my priorities on my heart – I know that He is having me re-evaluate our family activities. This summer is going to be a great time for us to renew our family bonds and dry off and catch our breath. What does God have you evaluating?

No comments: