Monday, June 2, 2008

Kindness

Blessed be the Lord: for He hath shown me His marvelous kindness.



Psalm 31:21



Lord, enlighten me with Your goodness, so that in the secrets of my heart, no dark desires may abide. Amen.



<><.



Psalm 31 - NIV
21 Praise be to the LORD,
for he showed his wonderful love to me
when I was in a besieged city.



Psalm 31 - NASB

21(A)Blessed be the LORD,
For He has made (B)marvelous His lovingkindness to me in a besieged (C)city.



Psalm 31 – Amplified


21Blessed be the Lord! For He has shown me His marvelous loving favor when I was beset as in a besieged city.





Oh Father, help me show the wonderful love to others, as You have shown me. God I am imperfect but I want others to know You – and whatever way I can help further Your kingdom, please Lord, let me help. In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

No comments: