Monday, June 2, 2008

Refuge

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.



Psalm 46: 1-2



Lord, we know that You are always with us and that we don’t have to be afraid. Help us to keep our eyes on You. Amen.



<><



O Heavenly Father, You are so Amazing and Loving. Thank You for loving me so well and so much!! You sustain me in so many ways, and I am grateful for all that You do. Abba, my Father, thank You for being there for me this morning and helping me through the last few days. I can not do anything good or right without You!! God I do not want to do anything without You!! Lord, please continue to provide opportunities to further Your kingdom and bring You honor and glory!!! In Your Son’s Precious and Holy Name!! Amen!

No comments: