Monday, June 2, 2008

God's Ways

Thou art good, and doest good; teach me Thy statutes.



Psalm 119:68



Dear Father, help me to be open to Your purpose for my life and please give me the desire to fulfill that purpose – starting today. Amen.



<><



Psalm 119

X Teth
65 Do good to your servant
according to your word, O LORD.

66 Teach me knowledge and good judgment,
for I believe in your commands.

67 Before I was afflicted I went astray,
but now I obey your word.

68 You are good, and what you do is good;
teach me your decrees.

69 Though the arrogant have smeared me with lies,
I keep your precepts with all my heart.

70 Their hearts are callous and unfeeling,
but I delight in your law.

71 It was good for me to be afflicted
so that I might learn your decrees.

72 The law from your mouth is more precious to me
than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.

No comments: