Saturday, May 31, 2008

Creator

May 28, 2008 – Wednesday



In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.



Genesis 1:1



Thank You Father for the reminder that You can make something out of nothing. Amen.



<><



Abba, You are so Awesome and Powerful. There isn’t anyone or thing that can compare to You. God help me to take the focus off of my little life and fix it on You. God, all things just run better when You are in charge. Every little detail is considered and handled with love and grace. Father, I place my entire being in Your hands, and I trust that Your will be done. Lord, I pray for wisdom through this trial, as well as patience, peace and joy. God I am thankful that I am being taught by You. I rejoice in the fact that through this experience I will be closer to You, and hopefully more mature. Lord I pray that I am alert to the Holy Spirit moving within me, guiding and directing me so that Your tasks will be accomplished. In Jesus Precious Name. Amen.

No comments: