Saturday, May 31, 2008

Praise

May 31, 2008 – Saturday



Praise the Lord, call upon His name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that His name is exalted.



Isaiah 12:4



Heavenly Father, when the news reports cause anxieties and fears to surround me, may I pause and remember that You have the final word. Amen.



<><



Isaiah 12
Songs of Praise
1 In that day you will say:
"I will praise you, O LORD.
Although you were angry with me,
your anger has turned away
and you have comforted me.

2 Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.
The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation."

3 With joy you will draw water
from the wells of salvation.

4 In that day you will say:
"Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done,
and proclaim that his name is exalted.

5 Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things;
let this be known to all the world.

6 Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion,
for great is the Holy One of Israel among you."

No comments: