Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jesus

May 21, 2008 – Wednesday



God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.



1 John 5:11



May the beauty of spring remind me of the promise of new life. Amen.



<><



God, Your sacrifice of Your only Son, is too much for me to comprehend. Jesus had to suffer and die for me. This act of love is immeasurable, and my human brain, heart and soul can’t fathom it. I can only be in Awe of You!!!



All children of God know what a gift we have received – being transformed into what God had originally designed – living the full and blessed life that He orchestrated – our only task is to obey His commands and follow Him. Those who have walked with Jesus for several years have learned how to live according to His ways – and can testify to the countless blessings, whether they are in the valley of the shadows or basking in His light. Now I am relatively new to this exciting life, I am eager to please and hungry for His Word and thirsty for His Ways. God has granted me the sustenance at my maturity level – and is faithful through out my learning/pruning – God continues to forgive me and nurture me as I learn enthusiastically!!! I love being able to love others with God’s perfect love!!! I love getting involved and helping out where ever I can!! I love being able to swim in God’s Word and be filled with His wisdom!!! I love that I can tell Him anything and everything – I know that He is interested in me, and wants to listen to what is on my heart! God is just so wonderful – He is uncontainable!!!

No comments: