Saturday, May 31, 2008

Praising Others

May 29, 2008 – Thursday



Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.



Proverbs 27:2



Help me, Father, to be humble today with my words. Amen.



<><



Oh Heavenly Father, Your Word is Alive and Active in me – and I believe that Your Holy Spirit resides within me and I can feel Your presence and Your guidance. God, when my flesh is weak then my tongue goes wild, You are always strong and I rely on You for everything that I need to get through the day. God – I look to You first and praise You through everything. God, thank You so very much for the rain this morning – You know how much I enjoy the rain and the trees – the wind blowing. God, You are just magnificent. God, You know that I learned about the battle in Joshua 10 last night. And as I was watching the rain come down, I wondered. God, do You tell each rain drop where to go too? I see You in the smallest detail – I know that You are concerned for every little thing on this planet – I am so thankful that You have chosen me as Your child. I am in Awe of You!! In Your Son’s Holy and Precious Name – Jesus!!! Amen!!

No comments: