Saturday, May 31, 2008

Words

May 22, 2008 – Thursday



Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.



1 Timothy 4:12



Please help me to speak freely with others, speaking with dignity, joy, and purpose. Keep me, Lord, from empty talk. Amen.



<><



Ephesians 4:29:

29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Oh God, what a wonderful reminder that our words and actions are important to those around us. Words are powerful and the misuse of them can have devastating effects. Lord, please help me keep my tongue in check, my thoughts on You, and let Your love flow freely to those around me. Lord, I know that You are pleased with me – that I have faith in You – God continue working within me so that I may further Your kingdom and bring You honor and glory!! In Jesus Holy and Precious Name. Amen.

No comments: