Saturday, May 31, 2008

God's Peace

May 23, 2008 – Friday



And My people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.



Isaiah 32:18



Dear Father, please make within my heart a quiet place where You will always be at home. Amen.



<><



Dear Heavenly Father, You know that our hearts are not quiet places – at least not for very long. God, You have granted me peace in times of trials and suffering. I thank You for Your presence in my life. Your presence should be the first thing that I seek, I know that I fall short, I am constantly getting distracted and unable to settle my thoughts to focus on You. Lord, You are the only One who can help me get through everything. Lord, I pray that You continue to guide my thoughts and actions through out the day in order to further Your kingdom and bring You honor and glory. In Jesus Precious Name. Amen.

No comments: