Monday, April 21, 2008

Belief

December 4th 2007 – Tuesday



These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.



1 John 5:13



Thank You for the gift of eternal life to those who believe. Give me the courage to share this promise with someone today. Amen.



<><



We are truly blessed to be chosen as a child of God – I can’t imagine going through life without loving Him!! I can remember what my life was like before Christ – I will not go back there again!!!! Coming to the realization that all people will not be saved is huge, it really saddens me that there will be people who will never know Him, feel His love, receive His comfort, see His joy and worship Him. Our hearts are designed to feel for the lost and hurting, thus prompting us to jump into action in His name. Yeah – what an amazing experience – giving to those around us, planting seeds, encouraging other believers to step out in faith, comforting the lost and witness to them. God gives us so many opportunities to serve one another, and it brings me great joy to see just a glimpse of what Jesus must have seen when He served us, spoke to us, helped us, comforted us, and then saved us. I look forward to seeing His face, to be in the presence of God in all of His glory and majesty. I know that it will be so beautiful; my feeble earthly description would not do the sight justice.



Oh Heavenly Father, thank You for choosing me. There is not anything that I can do or say to express how much You mean to me and how grateful I am for Your selection of a sinner like me. God You knew me before You created the earth that I am standing on, and You loved me then, You love me now, God You are so amazing and wonderful. Your Son is the only Teacher that I require. I am humbled and honored when You place a task in front of me, I am eager to serve You. Lord, I pray that You place someone in my path today that needs to hear Your Truth. Lord, please give me the wisdom and words to further Your kingdom, help me to be compassionate and give me the opportunity to bring You honor in glory in all that I do. In Jesus’ Precious Name. Amen.

No comments: