Monday, April 21, 2008

Seek Him

February 9, 2008 – Saturday



If…thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find Him, if thou seek Him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.



Deuteronomy 4:29



Never let me stray from Your sight, Father. I long to be near You. Help me to serve You with all my heart, soul, and mind. Amen.



<><



O God, I know that I can not serve You enough!! There have been many times this life just seems to get in the way of me being still and communing with You. I know that You are faithful to me, no matter what seems to be rushing me away. There are times where in I don’t even realize what is happening until it is too late. Lord, help me to guard my time with You, to help me grow, to hear Your voice, to feel Your presence. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: