Monday, April 21, 2008

Stand Firm

January 26, 2008 – Saturday



Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.



1 Corinthians 15:58



It is wonderful to know that when I commit to Your work, my time is not wasted. Show me Your work that needs to be done today! Amen.



<><



Oh Gracious and Wonderful Heavenly Father, You have provided such a God centered and Spirit filling weekend!! I praise Your Glorious Name!!! You have given me so much and it encourages and energizes me to complete the tasks that You have placed in front of me. God You are everything that I could possibly need and I want to share Your Truth to those around me. Please soften their hearts and open their minds to Your Wonderful Gift – Jesus!!! Lord, please give me the wisdom and words to speak and bring You honor and glory in all that I do. In Jesus’ Precious Name. Amen.



Love you all!!!

No comments: