Monday, April 21, 2008

Wisdom

February 3, 2008 – Sunday



Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in they latter end.



Proverbs 19:20



Father, help me to be open to Your counsel and instruction, as I long for wisdom. Amen.



<><



Someone asked me on Friday night - When was the last time I was quiet and still to listen to God? In all honesty, it has been a while and I have had a growing craving for it. I am surrounded by wonderful friends that God has provided to help me grow in Him, fellowship and support – but there is really no substitute for His stillness. I urge you to find time today – with all the busyness that surrounds us like a tornado – to just be still and wait on God!!!



I love you all and thank each of you for the love and support you have shown me!!!!

No comments: