Monday, April 21, 2008

Love One Another

February 14, 2008 – Thursday



Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.



1 John 4:7-8



Help me to be loving and kind today, especially to those who mean the most to me. Amen.



<><



I remember the hardest thing for me to grasp as a new believer was Jesus’ unconditional love for me. I knew it from an academic stand point but I did not know it in my heart. I remember exactly the moment that I actually felt His presence and understood all the love He has for me. It was like floodgates but so much more moving and powerful and yet so gentle and comforting. Those who believe probably can recall their moments with Jesus. I know that after that moment, my Savior blessed me with the Holy Spirit and They began working within me. I can remember where God found me, and I am so glad that He did, and I can’t imagine not sharing this love with others!!! I can’t seem to contain it!!!



1 John 4:19:

19We love because he first loved us.

Have you been living with Jesus’ love for you contained? Please let Him out – He will do amazing things within you – and He will bless you.



I love you all!!!!

No comments: