Monday, April 21, 2008

Trials

January 27, 2008 – Sunday



Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.



Psalm 34:19



I know that many troubles will come my way. Thank you Lord, for helping me through each and every one. Amen.



<><



Some of you may know the history between me and Eric (James’ father). Long story short – he chose a very worldly road and I chose God. Eric has pretty much left us alone until this last summer. Eric has had a hard road for the last 6 months and has begun searching. Eric has been asking me questions about my beliefs and faith lately, so I have been directing him to speak with Larry Moeller. God told me that my involvement in this process would be limited, so I backed off. Eric called Larry last night.



O God, You know what I am feeling right now, and I pray that You bless me with Your peace. I want to pray for Eric, that his heart is softened and opens to Your loving truth. Lord, please help him and guide him through this process, draw him closer to You. Lord please give Larry the wisdom and discernment during dialogs with Eric, I know that Larry knows You and has a solid relationship with You. I am so thankful that Larry is willing to help Eric at this point in his life. Lord, please keep Your watchful eye on both of them. I trust You completely – Your will be done on earth as in heaven. In Jesus’ Precious Name. Amen.



Exhale. This is a really scary situation for me – but I accept God’s will for my life!!!!



Love you,

No comments: