Monday, April 21, 2008

Know the Real Me

January 9, 2008 – Wednesday



Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.



Psalm 139: 23-24



Father, free me of the anxieties I have today and show me anything that disappoints you so that I can follow Your will. Amen.



<><



Oh Heavenly and Gracious Father, please reveal the areas in my life wherein I need to invite You in and then allow You to work within me. I want to be molded and disciplined by You, so that I am able to please You. I am motivated to bring You honor and glory in each and every thought and action that I am involved with. Lord please instill in me Your perspective, I would like to look on others through Your eyes. Help me to achieve the potential that You have designed for me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: