Monday, April 21, 2008

Good Morning Everyone!!! I just could not allow these Scripture get passed by!!!



January 12, 2008



Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.



Proverbs 12:25



Almighty and merciful God, may I cheerfully encourage someone today.



January 13, 2008



But in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the pace of God…shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



Philippians 4:6-7



Prayer is the mortar that holds our house together. – Mother Teresa



January 14, 2008



Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me…Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation.



Psalm 51:10, 12



Merciful God, fill me with clean thoughts and right desires, for I want to obey You. Amen.



January 15, 2008



From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord’s name is to be praised.



Psalm 113:3



May today be dedicated to praising God from sunrise to sunset!



January 16, 2008



For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers.



1 Peter 3:12



Lord, when I pray, also make me aware of listening to what You might have to say to me. Amen.



January 17, 2008



Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.



Colossians 3:13



Help me Lord, to be ready to forgive others as You forgave me. Amen.



January 18, 2008



And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.



Colossians 3:17



Lord, help me to live in a way pleasing to You – loving others and fulfilling my potential. Amen.



January 19, 2008



That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God.



Colossians 1:10



Lord, I give You my hands and my heart – make my heart willing and my hands ready to do Your will. Amen.



January 20, 2008



Whosoever shall receive this child in My name receiveth Me: and whosoever shall receive Me receiveth Him that sent Me.



Luke 9:48



Dear Jesus, help me to love and encourage the children that are in my life. Amen.



January 21, 2008



Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.



1 Thessalonians 5:11



Let my words be seasoned with salt so that I may encourage at least three people today.



January 22, 2008



Be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.



1 Peter 3:15



Lord, at times I find it so difficult to communicate Your love to others. Help me to speak freely to others of what is most precious to me. Amen.



Love you all!!!

No comments: