Monday, April 21, 2008

Fearing God

January 10, 2008 – Thursday



Fear the Lord, and serve Him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things He hath done for you.



1 Samuel 12:24



Lord, help me to speak the truth and allow the opportunity to share the gospel with someone today. Amen.



<><



Oh Father, You have done more for me than I could ever imagine. So many things that I don’t even realize, You love me with such completeness. Lord, I pray that You direct my life and lead me down the path that You have designed. God I pray that You place situations and opportunities in front of me to help me grow in You and bring You honor and glory in the process. Lord, You are aware of everything going on at work right now, and I pray that You provide wisdom to upper management, they are the ones who need our support and understanding during this time of change. Lord, I also ask that You make Your presence known to those effected by these changes – draw them closer to Your side as we go through this turbulent time. Relationships have been built – it is hard to imagine the possibilities of separation. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments: