Monday, April 21, 2008

Deliver You

December 12th 2007 – Wednesday



Even to your old age I am He…I will carry, and will deliver you.



Isaiah 46:4



Thank You for being my God throughout my lifetime! I desire to know You more in the years ahead. Amen.



<><



There were times in my past wherein I have really thought that I could do it all, and make everyone I loved happy. It was tough for me to realize that God is the only one able to accomplish both of these tasks. God is the only one capable of doing it all at the same time. He is invincible and my very favorite super hero!!! The part I struggle with is making people happy – I still have this impulse - I know that a person can not be happy 24/7 (I know that some of you are shocked – I do get cranky too). Trials come and try to weigh us down, and emotions are a constant rollercoaster, and situations arise to create issues, but these are learning experiences. God is the only one able to look into someone’s heart and know what is going on. And He is the only one capable of working there and accomplishing His tasks. I do know that God is in charge and He will show me the way He wants me to be helpful!!!



When I came to Christ – I had failed miserably as an earthling – the awesome realization that God had been walking right beside me and carrying me. This blows me away!! I know that God loves me dearly! He pursued me before I knew Him! He watched over me! He was right there with me when I finally cried out for Him to come into my life! His Word tells me that He will not leave me or forsake me! (Deut. 31:6, Deut 31:8, Joshua 1:5, Hebrews 13:5) He continues to draw me closer to Him! As I walk with Him, He lights the path! He speaks to me! He blesses me with His wonders! He disciplines me! He gives me tools and opportunities to further His kingdom! He does too much for me!!!! And I know that in the future – He will be there too – our relationship with grow and I will mature in His ways until the day that I get to see His face!!! AMEN!!



Oh Heavenly Father, I long to see Your face. I long to know You more. I want to praise and worship You more often than I do. I crave time spent in Your Word, learning about You and Your ways. I love spending time with Your children, it is so uplifting. God, You are Awesome and I thank You for all the blessings that You have given. I am so glad that You are with me every step of the way – You light up my life and I am so grateful!! In Jesus’ Precious Name. Amen.

No comments: