Friday, April 18, 2008

Thankfulness

February 24, 2008 – Sunday

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God.

1 John 3:1

Words cannot express the gratitude within my heart when I say – Heavenly Father. Amen.

<><

Awe – my mouth is just hanging open in Wonderment, Amazement, and Awe!!!!!

This weekend I was extremely touched by the First Free Retreat that I had attended. It was a truly loving experience, and I learned so much from the ladies that I got to talk with, the sessions were conducted warmly and allowed God to reveal a few Truths to me and my heart – He was not going to allow me to hide them from Him anymore – God brought my self-denial to the surface and made me face certain things. I was reduced to a vulnerable mess – which I love Sue for scooping me back up!!!! I so appreciate Vanessa, Laura, Rosemary, Sandy, Kathy, Erin and so many other women who came to check on me!!!! I knew that I could not have faced these Truths without God’s help and strength or the wonderful friends that God has blessed me with!!!!

I truly love you all!!!!

No comments: