Monday, April 21, 2008

Wait on the Lord

January 7, 2008 – Monday



Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.



Psalm 27:14



Lord, help me to be patient all my days, as I await Your promised help. Amen.



<><



O God!!! I so needed this!!!! As some of you may know – I am learning to wait upon God and His direction. He has placed some people and situations in my life that I have absolutely no idea what I am supposed to do. I have always been self sufficient and independent, so this is a growing experience for me. Any kind of direction from the Holy Spirit or if God is telling me something – I am very alert to it so that I am able to move accordingly. The last thing that I want to do is screw things up. I am very thankful for godly friends to help and support me along the way.



I love you all very much!!!

No comments: