Friday, April 18, 2008

Gift of Wisdom

February 28, 2008 – Thursday

Therefore will the Lord wait, that He may be gracious unto you, and therefore will He be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for Him.

Isaiah 30:18

Dear Lord, teach me patience today. Amen.

<><

A wise, lovely, super fun, beautiful and dear friend taught me once that I should never pray for patience because God would give me plenty of opportunities to exercise it. She said that I should pray for wisdom and discernment instead – that these were the tools to get me through. I listened to her advise and began praying appropriately and I began to see a difference in my son and our relationship. So…

Oh Heavenly Father please do not give me an opportunity to be patient today – please bless me with wisdom and discernment!!!! Father, I am blessed either way, so bring it on!!! God, you have blessed me with variety and excitement this week in which I have been unable to contain all of it and I have been Tiggerific all week. You have showered me with love over the weekend and during this week to sustain me. You are an Awesome God and I am grateful and thankful for being able to know You!!! In Jesus Precious Name. Amen.

Love you!!!!

No comments: