Friday, April 18, 2008

God's Word is Hidden

March 8, 2008 – Saturday

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee.

Psalm 119:11

Lord, I want to be a person of great character. Help me to study Your word for the purpose of discovering Your will. Amen.

<><

Oh Heavenly and Gracious Father, please bless me with a hunger for You that is insatiable and a thirst for Your Word that is unquenchable!!! God I just want to immerse myself in studying Your Word, spending time in meditation with You, journaling about things that Your Holy Spirit urges, and give honor and glory to You and Jesus. God, I am in love with You and I want to spend time with You and Your children – in true fellowship – building each other up toward You. In Jesus Precious Name. Amen!!!

No comments: