Monday, April 21, 2008

Our Intentions

February 7, 2008 – Thursday



For the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.



1 Samuel 16:7



May my thoughts and intentions today be pleasing in Your sight. Amen.



<><



O Father, please let me see the people around me the way You see them. I know that sometimes I have trouble seeing what is inside, sometimes really deep inside, and I know that I stuggle with a few people that You have placed within my path to help demonstrate a lesson. Lord, help me not to jump to conclusions with these people and have me not be judgemental. I know that through time and interaction, my view of these people will change. Please help me not to be so narrow minded and blinded by my own human nature. In Jesus' Perfect Name. Amen.



Love you all!!!

No comments: