Monday, April 21, 2008

Leaning on God

April 19, 2008 – Saturday



So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart.



Proverbs 3:4-5



Lord, help me to not ever trust myself. I want to depend on You for everything that I do and say. Amen.



<><



Have you ever done this, I know that I have. God will teach me something and then present the same lesson a few times to really make sure it sinks in. And then a few months down the road, God will present me with a similar situation, I think that I should handle it like the others – but there is a new twist – that usually catches me off guard, throws me for a loop, and then I look straight up and ask God what He would like me to do. That is what I should have done in the first place – but didn’t – so I learn another valuable lesson.



Dear Heavenly Father, thank You so very much for the learning experiences You provide, I love learning Your ways and letting Your light shine through me. God please continue to keep my mind and heart focused on You!! In Jesus Holy and Precious Name. Amen!!!

No comments: