Friday, April 18, 2008

My Future in Christ

March 10, 2008 – Monday

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:28

Lord, I can face the future with confidence, knowing that all the events of all my tomorrows are in Your loving hands. For this hope, I thank You. Amen.

<><

I am assured that when trials come my way that God has a lesson in there for me to learn, and that from it God will receive all the honor and glory that He has intended. I have found that sometimes I don’t completely understand the implications of what He is doing, but I have faith in Him and I know that good will result from it. I have seen painful experiences in families and as a direct result; those members have grown closer to God and to each other. It is hard for me not to see the possibilities of good in a situation. I keep my eye on Him and look for ways God will turn things around.

What is exciting is seeing the look of Awe on a new child’s face as they realize that they need God and they make that decision in their lives. Or maybe a child recommits their life to Christ. Or a child grows and becomes more mature thus able to spread God’s Amazing Love to another. Have you experienced a trial…what did God reveal to you as a silver lining in your storm cloud?

No comments: