Monday, April 21, 2008

Nothing is Impossible

December 20th 2007 – Thursday



For with God nothing shall be impossible.



Luke 1:37



Thank You Lord for giving us miracles to enjoy! I desire faith that looks beyond the “impossible.” Amen.



<><



Our Heavenly Father is just so amazing and so loving. As we approach Christmas morning, I think of a vulnerable little fragile baby being born in a cold stable with animals surrounding them. Jesus. Jesus knew what needed to be accomplished on earth. Jesus came anyway!! Jesus loves us so very much that He gave His life up for us. As we celebrate His birth, I am energized to celebrate His life. I want to walk with Him, see what He is showing me, and listen to Him talk. I love the opportunities that He provides to just soak Him in.



Lord, I pray for more opportunities to draw closer to You. You provide all the strength and wisdom that I could possibly need to walk with You. And You bless me with so many gifts. You paid the ultimate price for me and I am so very grateful. In Your Holy Name. Amen.

No comments: