Monday, April 21, 2008

Rejoice

December 15th 2007 – Saturday



Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of Thy countenance.



Psalm 89:15



Light of the world, let Your light be the center of our Christmas activities. Amen.



<><



I know that this is the time of year wherein a lot of people who normally don’t come to church have an opportunity to visit and listen to the Word. Lord, I pray their eyes, ears and hearts are open to hear the Good News. I pray that You plant the seed in fertile soil so that it may grow. Lord, I pray that we let Your light shine and You prepare our hearts, words and actions so that new eyes watching us may see that Your Truth is not just for Christmas day, but for every single day that we are here, patiently waiting to see Your face!!! Lord, I pray that we are given the opportunity to welcome visitors, so that they may return. I pray that we are given the opportunity to encourage those around us, whether they have not accepted You yet or they are a new Christian to grow in their walk with You. I pray that You bless us with Your peace and You remove our stress. Please bless us with joy for the celebration of Jesus’ birth!!! In Jesus’ Precious Name. Amen.



Have a wonderfully joyous preparation for Christ’s birth!!!!

No comments: