Monday, April 21, 2008

Salvation

January 28, 2008 – Monday



Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.



Isaiah 1:18



Heavenly Father, may the gentle falling of fresh snow be a reminder to me of what You can do in my life. Amen.



<><



Lord, I am witnessing the great and wonderful things that You are doing in my life. You make all things possible and I am extremely grateful and thankful to receive such wonderful gifts. I am truly blessed by godly friends who honestly love and support me – who I learn Your ways from – I see Your Holy Spirit work through them and in them. I am in Awe of You – and then You love me so very much and You show me Your love in so many ways. I am encouraged and energized by all this, so that I may be used as an instrument to bring You honor and glory and further Your kingdom. In Jesus’ precious name. Amen.

No comments: