Monday, April 21, 2008

Faith

February 17, 2008 – Sunday



But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that His is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.



Hebrews 11: 6



Even though I can not see you Father, I believe you are God. Help me to diligently seek You today. Amen.



<><



Have you ever noticed that once you pray for Scripture to be revealed to you, an adventure begins? I begin by praying before I sit down to read His Word, and begin a study or just spending time with Him, and He really does take me on a journey. I find that my eyes, mind and heart are so open to His teaching – I am energized by Him that I really have trouble stopping once I have started. I also have realized that I feel empty and irritable if I don’t spend time with Him, it really feels like withdrawal. I pray that you recognize your own addiction for time with Him!!!!



Love you all!!!

No comments: