Monday, April 21, 2008

God's Strengthen

February 1, 2008 – Friday



I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I can do all things through Christ which stengtheneth me.



Philippians 4:11, 13



Teach me to be content with what I have, whether in plenty or in want. Amen.



<><



God has blessed me with what I currently have, materially, emotionally, spiritually, financially, etc. I know that all things come from Him, with His perfect timing. With this knowledge, I am so very thankful and appreciate all these lovely things in my life – for the simple fact that God put them there – then of course I love these gifts for what they bring. My boys are a big beautiful blessing that I tend to love without end, the car I drive – has run well and protected us, the friendships and opportunities to fellowship growing together, the trials that God uses to prune me, and on and on. There are not a whole lot of things that God has not provided already – but if the desires of my heart were just handed to me without God – then I don’t want it!!!!



I am really inspired by being able to accomplish all things through Christ – please do not allow fear to get a foothold in your heart. Take that bull by the horns and do what God has designed you to do!!! Please do not waste the wonderful person God has created by such a silly things as fear!!! (I am talking to myself right now – believe it or not)



Love you all for the support and love that you have brought to my life – I really appreciate it.

No comments: