Monday, April 21, 2008

Loving our God

February 18, 2008 – Monday



And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.



Mark 12:30



Help me to follow your great commandment of loving You with my entire being. Amen.



<><



This passage is one that I hold close to my heart – and continually aspire for. There have been times where I simply can’t seem to comprehend loving God with all I have. If I were to do that – then what about the love I have for my boys, or family, or even friends? Ah, good question! I really believe that I am no longer loving them with my own human love generated by human emotions – I believe that I am loving them with the love that God has shown me – thus it makes our human relationships stronger, more intense, more understanding, more compassionate, more comforting, less human and definitely more Godly!!!!



Spread God’s Love today!!! Just make sure that you are filled with His Spirit first!!!



Love you!!!

No comments: