Monday, April 21, 2008

Wisdom

January 5, 2008 – Saturday



Wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul.



Proverbs 2:10



Dear Lord, grant me wisdom in all that I do, so that I can experience joy in my life. Amen.



<><



Heavenly Father, please grant me wisdom and discernment with the opportunities that You place in my path. Have the Holy Spirit guide me along the way so that I can handle each situation the way You desire. Father, I do not want to rely on my own understanding – You have and continue to help me grow in Your Word and in a wonderful relationship with You – but I always want and need to rely on You for all things. Lord, I do not wish to be complacent or insensitive to Your direction, my focus is on You and it shall remain there. You are so wise and magnificent in Your understanding of my human nature, I am very grateful that You are always present in my life, just knowing that You are there gives me energy to keep pressing on. Father, I love You so much and thank You for Jesus!!! In Your Holy Name. Amen.

No comments: