Monday, April 21, 2008

Righteousness

February 5, 2008 – Tuesday



Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in His eyesight…With the pure thou wilt show thyself pure.



Psalm 18: 24, 26



Lord, I desire Your Spirit to live within my heart. Show me my sins, so that I may change my ways and be clean in Your sight. Amen.



<><



We fail in so many ways through out the day, one of the differences that I have noticed is God has a tendency to reveal all the stuff I was doing wrong without even realizing what I was actually doing. I may say or do something that may be received in the incorrect manner I had intended – God shows me that I need to go back and make amends. As He does this He is disciplining me too.



O Father, reveal to me the sins of today, show me what You require to rectify the consequences of my actions. Lord, I know that sometimes people need to see one of Your children make mistakes and then handle the issue Your way. I am also thankful for the love and discipline that You show me as we deal with my sins, together. I love you so very much!!! In Jesus’ Precious Name. Amen.

No comments: