Friday, April 18, 2008

Rejoice in God's day

April 17, 2008 – Thursday

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

Make me aware, Lord, that today never returns. Give me a sense of stewardship that will make me want to use it to count for You. Amen.

<><

God is too funny!! We are building the 2010 car today and some of the parts that are required to build this car are not released into the inventory system, which can create problems. My material’s boss came up to me as I had just found 3 parts that did not get picked properly, anyway, he is smiling and I am not, he proceeds to ask me “Are we having fun yet?” That was my God moment – I have enjoyed every moment since with this particular car. My perspective in dealing with some of the difficulties has changed – thus I am not burdened or upset by little hiccups in the road. God is so wonderful!!!!!!! I needed him to snap me out of that human reaction to the situation. And He delivered!!!

Love you all!!

No comments: