Friday, April 18, 2008

Firm Grip

April 5, 2008 – Saturday

I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 28:20

I yearn to keep the precious blessing of Easter in my heart throughout the year I ask that You fill my heart with the knowledge and surety that You live. Amen.

<><

Oh Heavenly Father – I am so desperate for You – I know that You have a firm grip on me and You are not letting go. Thank You so very much for holding on – especially when I have lost all my strength and am just spent from the trials of the day. Lord, I know that I did not represent You today, I am so sorry for allowing my emotions get the better of me and my mouth ran far ahead. God, I am deeply sorry for my behavior today. I do thank You for sending me a reminder to help me through – the story of Joseph, betrayed by his brothers, sold as a slave and sent to prison. God He had it a lot harder than me, and he did what You asked of him. God thank You for that reminder – that You are always with me. In Jesus Most Precious Name. Amen.

No comments: